My two favorite men. Go ahead and try to top me...

I don't know if my grandpa has ever owned a brand new...well, anything! He is a second hand store shopper until the day he dies... Here he is with his brand new set of golf clubs! He got pretty giddy, and of course, started trash talking the youngins!

You don't see him "teeth smile" very often, so when he does, you know its for reals!

Studs.

We (mostly mom Honea, Keeso, and Lachelle) made such a cute little scrap book for grandma and grandpa...I wish I would've gotten a picture of it, but I suppose you'll all have to believe that it was soooo cute by the looks on their faces.

So serene.

Beautiful.

I don't know why but Marana has always had such amazing sunsets. They give a whole new meaning to "watching the sun go down". So romantic...

I thought this was such a fun picture. I Love how all of the chairs are positioned and they are all in completely different worlds, even though they are sitting 5 feet from each other.

Mikey and Lukie monster were the champions!!

How is it fair to be so good looking???

Ringer!

Perfect balance.

Zoolander!

What a beautiful mama!

Uncle Marty, Grandpa, Grandma, Dad....just in case you didn't already know ;)

The two of the hour!

60 years and counting......

The fam.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!!

So MomQ..... :)

Mmmmmm....

My little big brother is so handsome!

Chillin.

Such a beautiful family!
My Dad's Parents recently celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mikey and I made the trip to Tucson to be with the Honea family on such a milestone. I have such respect and admiration for couples that heed that true meaning of marriage. Life isn't always perfect, and things won't always go your way, but marriage is meant to last forever! Happy Loving everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment